Song Hey Boy I am Ready to be Your Girl Friend

MrCambron

Song Hey Boy I am Ready to be Your Girl Friend

Post by MrCambron » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:52 pm

Song hey boy I am ready to be your girl friend.

This is the wrong lyrics. She actually sings "Hey Lloyd I'm ready to be heartbroken". The song is Camera Obscura - Lloyd, I'm Ready To Be Heartbroken.

I been hearing this song for 3 and half years now where I work. Since year 2015. And I always thought that she sang "Hey boy, I am ready to be your girlfriend". But over the years, I would some times hear different things depending where I am at under the overhead intercom speaker. I also heard it as:

"Hey boy. I'm ready to be your broke hand".
"Hey boy. I'm ready to be your broke hen".
"Hey boy. I'm ready to be your bro head".

So many different ways of hearing it, I finally just thought "What is she singing? what are the lyrics?". So I tried to google Hey boy, I'm ready to be your girlfriend. But I couldn't find the same song. So the next day at work, when the song came on, I used an app called Shazam and it found the song. Then I finally learned the lyrics.

And most of the song totally sounds like she is speaking a different language until the Hey Boy I'm ready to be your girlfriend. And the music sounds like some church music, up-adventuress church music of group of church going out to explore the wild forest so that they can build another church somewhere near some other city. Like if the song would be telling the adventure and successfully find the perfect place to build a church and then she tells a boy that she is ready to be his girlfriend. So that is just what I imagined. I like her singing, I would check out other songs.

Here is the song on YouTube: https://youtu.be/9gnsWamIB4s