PHPFlare Framework

TzzSpaceFighter

PHPFlare Framework

Post by TzzSpaceFighter »

PHPFlare Service

I am working on this PHPFlare Framework. This will be a pay monthly for usage for the whole framework suite and will include updates.

At this time, I can do installation and help get it started up. I can host it on phpflare.com/yourusername or yourusername.phpflare.com but I can't allow ftp access, I will have to do any request changes myself. I can create a php script to allow remote changes; such as if you want to modify some html files or a template.

PHPFlare framework. The most of the framework scripting is in easy to use php class files.

Setting things up. Change the settings in settings.php for your usage. Use a require() to include the settings.php in all the phpflare files you will use (files: *.php). Use a require() for the phpflare class to use.

The current phpflare framework will include these php scripts:

phpflare_autoipban.php
phpflare_contactus.php
phpflare_contactusmanager.php
phpflare_fontselector.php
phpflare_rendercaptcha.php
phpflare_template.php
settings.php
function_recursive_array_search.php

phpflare_autoipban.php
I use this on the Contact Us page to automatically ban ip addresses from the form after 25 POSTS/submit-button-presses.

phpflare_contactus.php
I use this on the Contact Us page to validate the form.

phpflare_contactusmanager.php
Still work in progress, not fully complete.

phpflare_fontselector.php
I just made this to try different fonts and word spacing. Then I had it save the preference to a cookie so that users can customize it on their local computer.

phpflare_rendercaptcha.php
I use this on the Contact Us page to render a captcha image for non-robot users to verify they are not a robot. And will allow the form to post if correctly typed in.

phpflare_template.php
Still work in progress.