PHPFlare Service - ContactUs Service Script

TzzSpaceFighter

PHPFlare Service - ContactUs Service Script

Post by TzzSpaceFighter »

PHPFlare Service - ContactUs Service Script.

The PHPFlare ContactUs Service is a paid service of a custom developed Contact Us Page script for your website. I can work with you on setting things up or even install it for you. Working example is the phpflare contact us page: http://phpflare.com/contactus.php

Current features are:
1. Contact Us page/form.
2. Prevent spammers with proprietary captcha script.
3. Save messages to filesystem.

Require usage:
1. This uses php sessions to save form information and captcha data (spam prevention). It will use it's own array to try prevent interfering with other php session data. But what will cause interference with this script is if other php session scripts uses the session_destroy() function. ContactUs Service Script will use a php session array such as:
$_SESSION['contactus'] = array('name'=>'a customer name','email'=>'an@email','comment'=>'the comment posted');
And will unset the $_SESSION['contactus'] after completion. It doesn't use session_destroy() function.

Features to come soon:
1. Plugin for Google Captcha.
2. Plugin for CleanTalk.org.
3. Login system to check messages.
4. More databases supported such as MySQL.
5. Email notifications.

Extra Notes.
My current Captcha script is working to prevent spammers. But it may soon to be cracked as what I can see with the phpbb gd captcha system. So that is why I would like to work on the plugins for Google Captcha and CleanTalk.org. As of right now for my captcha script, there are 5-6 daily IP addresses that are blocked from sending a message on the PHPFlare Contact Us Page. And each of those daily IP addresses have made several attempts of sending a message each day. I am not sure what the messages are but maybe I'll do a little mod to save the spam messages to see what they are.